Monday, July 4, 2011

FASHION... MEET "LUNDEN"



Names Brian Lunden Carroll but everyone (in the Fashion world) calls me Lunden. I'm a 24yr old Fashion designer and stylist from Boston MA. A dancer at heart but a Fashion lover at the end of the day. Moved to NY 2006 graduated with a degree in Fashion Design (woman's wear) McDonald's makes me happy and Trend followers makes me mad lol

AAMP: What does fashion mean to you? 
Lunden: Fashion means EVERYTHING to me "personally I have it on my back" Anna Wintour

AAMP: Define your city's fashion...
Lunden: NYC fashion is all over the place but for the most part its a Runway

AAMP: Define your personal style...
Lunden: My style is simple chic but simple... All I need is a pair of dark denim and a hard bottom shoe and I'm good to go

AAMP: When did you learn you wanted to be a fashion designer?
Lunden: I knew at a young age fashion was my calling I use to drape my towels into gowns and cut up jeans

AAMP: Your first article of clothing you designed...
Lunden: My first article was a denim skirt

AAMP: Who is your favorite local designer?
Lunden: LaQuan Smith (designer) is a really cool person to sit and talk to. We see eye to eye with female fashion :-)


AAMP: What helps you come up with a new piece to design?
Lunden: The start of a collection comes from music, shoes, fabric, color, art, what I've experienced during the year



AAMP: Where can we find some of your work?
Lunden: My work has been feature on "Rip the Runway" Several magazines, Howard, Morehouse, and Clark Homecoming.You can find me on FaceBook Brian Carroll and in box me (web site on the way) 


 


AAMP: How long have you been designing?
Lunden: About 4 yrs I've been working as a designer

AAMP: What matter to you MOST about being a fashion designer?
Lunden: What matters to me the most is making woman feel beautiful

AAMP: What advice do you have for aspiring designers?
Lunden: Never stop.....

AAMP: What are your goal(s) in this fashion industry?
Lunden: To one day own a store and be MAJOR!!!!!


Check Lunden out  on Facebook-  Lunden B. Carroll and on Twitter @lunden1

No comments:

Post a Comment